Wednesday, November 2, 2011

english conversation sample

LOOKING FOR CELLPHONE

Jeki : Hi, Jal where are you going ?
Rijal : I’m just going to walking around, do you want to come ?
Jeki : Nope, I’m kind of a little busy right now
Rijal : Well than, good bye
Jeki : Wait, there’s something I want to ask ..
Rijal : What ?
Jeki : Did you see cell phone ?
Rijal : Nope,
Jeki : I forgot where I put my cell phone..
Rijal : Do you think you loose your cell phone in this room ?
Jeki : I’m not really sure…
Rijal : Did you really forgot ?
Jeki : hmmm
Rijal : Would you like to help me ?
Jeki : Sure…
Rijal : Well then, I’ll looking for my cell phone in the bed, and you looking for it in the chest..
Jeki : okay
Rijal : Do you find it, yet?
Jeki : No, not yet
Rijal : A ha.. I think I remember now. .My cell phone is in my pant’s pocket
Jeki : Are you sure
Rijal : Yes I’m sure, thanks for your help
Jeki : No problem, Good bye than
Rijal : Bye
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►